Updated October 26th 2018
LAU TECHNOLOGY S.L.U with trademark Full Hub Poker, we want to offer you the best possible experience. To do this, we need to collect a range of data that will be used internally for the customization of the application for each user. That said, the privacy and security of your personal data are, and will always be so, of great importance for us. For that reason, we want to explain clearly how and why we collect, store, share and use your personal data, as well as show you the controls and options that they have to choose when and how to share your personal data.
That is our goal and we will explain it in more detail in this policy of privacy ("policy").
2. About this policy
This policy provides the essential information with regard to the LAU TECHNOLOGY S.L.U with Full Hub Poker trademark, use of your personal data. The policy applies to all services Full Hub Poker (in later "Service FHP").
On a regular basis, we can develop new services or offer additional services. If the introduction of such new or additional services generates some kind of change in the way in which we collect or process your personal data, we will provide you with all the information regarding these changes or additional points that can be added. Unless stated otherwise, when these new or additional services, they will be subject to this policy.
The objective of this policy is:
- Ensure that the user understands what personal data we collect about you, why people do it and with who we share them;
- Explain the way in which we use the personal information you share with us in order to offer a great experience when using the FHP service; and
- Explain your rights and options regarding the personal data that we collect and process about you and how we will protect your privacy.
3. Information and consent
By accepting this policy, the user is informed and presents his / her free, informed and specific and unambiguous consent for the personal data provided through the registration of the Full Hub Poker mobile application, as well as the personal data that facilitate through the Web page located at the URL www.fullhubpoker.com, (hereinafter, "Website") are treated by LAU TECHNOLOGY S.L.U.
4. Their rights and preferences: we offer choice and control
The new regulations of the European Union known as the General Regulation of Data Protection (GDPR for its acronym in English) gives people certain rights related to their personal data. According to their availability and except where limited by applicable law, the rights granted to the people are:
- Right of access: the right to be informed and request access to personal data about you that we process;
- Right of rectification: the right to request that we correct or update your personal data, when they are inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to elimination: the right to request the deletion of your personal data;
- Right to restrict: the right to request that the processing be stopped temporarily or permanently of all or some of your personal data;
- Right to object:
- Right to data portability: the right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format and the right to transmit said data for use in the service of a third party; Y
- Right not to be subject to automated decision making: the right not to be subject to decisions that are based solely on automated decision making, including the creation of profiles, when the decision may have a legal effect on you or produce a similar important effect.
In order that you can exercise these rights with ease and depending on your preferences in relation to how Full Hub Poker uses your personal data, in the mobile application, from the "Profile" tab in the initial menu of the application.
5. How do we collect your personal data?
We collect your personal data in the following way:
6. Would which personal data we collect from you?
Below, we detail the categories of data we collect from our users:
- Account registration data: It is the personal data that you as a user provide or we collect to register and use the FHP Service. Your email address, name, photo, telephone (optional) is included.
- Data of the FHP Service:
- Service usage data:
- The information Web form data: the data you provide to us to get in touch with you regarding the website contact form.
7. What do we use your personal data?
When you use the FHP service, we use different technologies to process the personal data that we collect about you for various reasons. The following table lists the reasons for which we process your personal data, the associated legal bases that we rely on legally and that allow us to process your personal data, and the categories of personal data.
Description of why Full Hub Poker processes your personal data
Legal basis for the purpose of processing
Personal data category
Provide and improve your experience with the FHP Service.
Communicate with you for purposes related to the FHP Service.
Provide and improve your experience with the FHP Service.
Contact us for issues related to the use or contracting of the services of LAU TECHNOLOGY SLU under the Full Hub Poker brand, by email or phone number.
8. Sharing your personal data
The data that can be shared by Full Hub Poker will be part of all data collected in the account registration, such as, name, Nick, photo, phone number of identification document. The recipients will be exclusively casinos in which the user makes use of the Full Hub Poker application.
Reason for share
Casinos in which the user makes use of the application.
If you use the application to interact with the activities of a casino, the data provided in the application log are necessary so that the casino can provide the service desired by the user.
Full Hub Poker support
In order to provide a quality user experience, Full Hub Poker through its support service shall keep a record of incidents customized by user.
We keep your personal information only for the time necessary to provide the FHP Service, comply with our legal obligations and resolve disputes. We keep some of your personal information while you are a user of the FHP Service.
If you request it, we can delete or anonymously make the maximum of your personal data as long as this does not affect that you can provide the service contracted by you correctly, unless, legally, we can or are required to keep certain personal information, including the following cases:
- If there is an unresolved problem related to your account, such as pending credit in your account or an unresolved claim or dispute, we will retain the necessary personal data until such problem is resolved;
- When we are required to retain personal data to comply with our legal, fiscal, accounting and auditing obligations, we will retain the necessary personal data during the period required by applicable law; I,
- When necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as the prevention of fraud or maintain the safety of our users.
In those cases in which you have authorized the processing of your personal information by Full Hub Poker, you may revoke your consent at any time by changing the settings of your Account or by sending a communication to the Full Hub Poker team specifically indicating the consent that you want to revoke.
Please note that the revocation of your consent does not affect the legality of the data processing subject to your consent that was made prior to such revocation. Also, in some jurisdictions, the applicable law may grant you the right to limit the way we use your personal information, particularly in those cases in which: i) you object to the accuracy of your personal information; ii ) the treatment of the data is unlawful and you object to the deletion of your personal information; iii ) we no longer need your personal information for your treatment but you request the information for the initiation, exercise or defense of legal actions .
In Full Hub Poker there is a commitment to protect the personal data of our users. We implement the appropriate technical measures to help protect the security of your personal data. However, keep in mind that no system is completely safe. Various policies are implemented including pseudonymization, encryption, access and retention controls to protect against unauthorized access and the unnecessary retention of user data in our system.
Full Hub Poker reserves the right to modify the Policy at any time in accordance with this provision. In case of changes to this Policy, the Full Hub Poker team will publish the revised version and the date of publication will be updated.In the same way a notification of the modifications will be sent and will be sent to the users by means of the electronic mail , and there will be indicated the effective date of the same ones and the changes susceptible to affect the use of the application on the part of the users
We have designated a data protection delegate (DPO) for any management related to your personal data. You can contact him through email@example.com
The users of the FHP Service must guarantee the veracity, accuracy, authenticity, and validity of the personal data that has been collected.